Metals, Non-metals, Metalloids Review
1. Label each element a metal, non-metal, or metalloid based on its properties listed on the table above-
2. Which element most likely has shiny luster? Cobalt
3. List some properties of metals.solid, heat conductors, electricity conductors
4. Which type of energy is transfer does conductivity allow?heat and electricity
5. Which column are the Metals, Non-Metals, and Metalloids?
6. Which element shares properties of both metals and non-metals? Arsenic
7. What are some properties used to classify elements and metals, non-metals, and metalloids?Heat, shine, electricity, brittle, dull, can be shaped
8. What do metals do well?
Conduct heat and electricity